701 4th Street
If you’re a first time home buyer or just thinking of buying a new home, join us at The First-Time Home Buyer Boot Camp on Saturday, December 8th 2018. The First-Time Home Buyer Boot Camp is a major event for first time home buyers wanting to make their way into the world of home ownership.
Speaking at the event are three local experts in the real estate industry. Ronnie George, Broker and Owner of The George Group, LLC. Stacy Vercher, Co-owner of Endurance Mortgage & Kyle Swart, Owner of Superior Home Inspections. They will be breaking down and simplifying the entire home buying process into easy to understand & implement steps anyone can follow. They will also be providing credit strengthening tips, advanced negotiating techniques & red-flag awareness to ensure your home buying experience goes as smooth as possible.
Immediately after the event there will be a exclusive VIP lunch and private meeting with speakers for VIP ticket holders.
What will you get out of The First-Time Home Buyer Boot Camp:
– How the entire home buying process works
– How to strengthen and improve your credit score instantly
– How to identify and overcome financial challenges
– How to spot potential money pits
– How to negotiate the best contract terms
– Know the best type of loan to use and which ones not to
– Understanding when and how to walk away from a deal
– How to hire and fire an under performing real estate agent
– What to look for in a new home
– How to filter through hundreds of available homes
– How to spot a desperate seller
– Learn how to spot up and coming areas
– How to spot areas in decline
– Spot up and coming areas prime for investment opportunities
– How to get into a home for less that $1,000